Marine Mission to China 29 November – 1 December 2016
Thu, 20 October 2016
Join the Department for International Trade (DIT) on this unique Mission to China to visit Seawork Asia 2016, the largest commercial marine and workboat exhibition and conference in the region.
This is your opportunity to take advantage of the relationships that the DIT has forged with key industry organisations such as the Chinese Rescue and Salvage Bureau, and to engage with a range of long-term commercial opportunities from the Chinese commercial workboat and coastal marine sector.
There is demand for UK companies with innovative marine products and services that can help China to develop more advanced equipment and build higher specification vessels.
This Mission will allow you to:
• Present your company to key decision-makers and buyers
from Chinese companies through face to face meetings
• Learn about the range and scale of marine opportunities in this
• Use the DIT GREAT branded UK Pavilion to conduct meetings and
network during Seawork Asia 2016
• Benefit from a relationship-building programme supported by DIT
colleagues in China
• Receive support from the DIT and Her Majesty’s Government
specialists based throughout China to access rapidly growing
• Access interpretation support
• Attend high-level networking activities
We are also offering the opportunity to exhibit at Seawork Asia 2016 as part of the official UK Pavilion. This will be limited to 10 UK companies that will each have a branded pod to profile their company, products and services. For more information on exhibiting, please contact Johanna Sargeant from British Marine: firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more: