Maritime Nation India 2017 - Dates Announced!
Thu, 23 March 2017
South Asia’s leading Exhibition and Conference for the Maritime and Logistics Ecosystem; to be held on 14-16 September, 2017
Venue: CIDCO International Exhibition and Convention Centre, Vashi, Navi Mumbai
Maritime Nation India 2017, a unique global platform for exhibitors to demonstrate their expertise and secure business opportunities in the Indian Maritime and logistics Sector, is back after its successful and well-received maiden event held last year.
With over 200 participating leading companies, eminent speakers, government representatives, academicians, and global experts, the event presents a huge opportunity to network, initiate, and forge partnerships.
Participants can benefit from the seven conferences on key segments (details below), special business sessions, and CXO roundtables, which are held alongside the exhibition. These programs bring in decision makers, industry experts, senior government officials, and business leaders from several countries as participants and visitors.
The event has already received support from several international media establishments including:
• The Oil and Gas Year (TOGY) — a Turkey based media house, has extended its support to the event for the second year
• Actualidad, Spain — a leading maritime publication
• Shipbuilders and Ship Repairers Association (SSA) — the UK’s fastest growing marine trade association
• Port Strategy — a publication that shares insights for senior port executives, UK
• Freightbook, UK — a leading global freight network based in the UK
Some of the other leading business media establishments who have extended support include Tender Tiger, ASCW, LogisticLeads.com, ITLN and Logistic News, and many more are extending their support every week.
The event is organised by senior professionals from the industry and caters to all the seven segments that constitute the maritime logistics ecosystem, including:
1. Trade Lanes — Exporters, Importers, Shipping Lines, Forwarders, NVOCC, CHAs
2. Infrastructure — Ports, Terminals, Container Freight Stations (CFS) Inland Containers Depots (ICD), Logistics Parks, Warehouses
3. Connectivity — Road, Rail , Inland Waterways transport operators, Coastal Shipping, Third Party Logistics Service Providers, Forwarders, Container Train Operators
4. Shipbuilding, Ship Repair, and Ship Recycling – Shipyards, Dockyards, Ship Breakers, Ancillary Industries, and Service Providers
5. Investment — Financial Institutions, M&A Advisors, Banks, Consultants and Legal Advisors
6. Automation and Training — Port Equipment Manufacturers, Warehouse and CFS /ICD Equipment Manufacturers, Material Handling Equipment Manufacturers, IT Infrastructure and Service Providers, Maritime and Business Training establishments, Crewing and Manning Firms
7. Cruise Infrastructure — Cruise Lines, Cruise Ports, Marina Developers, Travel Agents and Service Providers
Exhibitors, sponsors and speakers are invited to participate in the event and benefit from the incredible business and networking opportunities. You can avail the early bird discount by booking your space before 15th of April, 2017.